GGMs on metabolomics data
This page represents the online supplement for our BMC Systems Biology paper "Gaussian graphical modeling reconstructs pathway reactions from high-throughput metabolomics data" from 2011 (original publication) .
In this study we systematically demonstrate the usefulness of Gaussian graphical models, which are based on partial correlation coefficients, for the unbiased reconstruction of metabolic reactions from large-scale metabolomics data.
- Metabolomics data for 1020 samples and 151 metabolites + 15 SNPs from the KORA study. [Download]
- Gaussian graphical model and correlation network [Download]
- Annotation pages for the 151 metabolites used in our study. [Link]
- Toy models used in the paper
- Normal probability plots (QQ plots) for non-logarithmized and logarithmized metabolite concentrations