Employment contract

In order to obtain an employment contract as a research assistant, PhD student, graduate student or as a professor at the Helmholtz Zentrum München, your institute or department will submit an application for your recruitment to the Personnel Department of the Centre. After that, you will receive the contract documents and various forms. The Personnel Department / International Staff Service will gladly help you to complete the forms. Please, book an appropriate appointment.