Virtual Human Phantoms Registration
User License Agreement (non-commercial use only)
Software License Agreement for Voxel Phantoms “Certified Version”
Following phantoms are provided for Download : Adam, Eva, Baby, Donna, Helga, Irene, Katja, Jo, Frank, Golem and VisHum.
But before you would like to accept the licence Agreement- Please read carefully.
Using this software: This License Agreement for Voxel Phantoms “Certified Version” ("License Agreement") is a legal agreement between you (either on behalf of yourself as an individual or on behalf of an entity as its authorized representative) – hereinafter “Licensee”, and Helmholtz Zentrum München Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Gesundheit und Umwelt (GmbH) – hereinafter “Licensor” for Voxel Phantoms “Certified Version”. By clicking on the "I Agree" button below, downloading a Voxel Phantom (as defined below), copying or otherwise using the Voxel Phantom you agree to be bound by all of the terms of this end user License Agreement regarding your use of the Voxel Phantom. If you do not agree to the terms of this License Agreement, click on the "I Do Not Agree" button and/or do not download, copy or otherwise use the Voxel Phantom.
1. Grant of License: Subject to the following terms, Licensor hereby grants Licensee a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to: (i) download the Voxel Phantom, (ii) use the Voxel Phantom for research purposes, and (iii) copy the Voxel Phantom for back-up or archival purposes:
2. License restrictions: You may not: (i) modify the Voxel Phantom in whole or in part without prior written consent of the Licensor; (ii) distribute copies of the Voxel Phantom or (iii) resell, lease, rent, transfer, sublicense, or otherwise transfer rights to the Voxel Phantom. Any such forbidden use shall immediately terminate your license for the Voxel Phantom.
3. Exclusion of commercial use: The Voxel Phantom shall not be used for any commercial purposes unless a proper license for doing so has been obtained from the Licensor.
4. Title: You agree that no title to the intellectual property in the Voxel Phantom is transferred to you. Title, ownership, rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Voxel Phantom shall remain with the Licensor. The Voxel Phantom is protected by copyright laws of the German Federal Republic and international treaties.
5. Updates: You are entitled to use an upgrade of the Voxel Phantom published by the Licensor via his website or through other online service without special permission or separate license.
6. Disclaimer of warranty: The Voxel Phantom is provided to you on the base of License Agreement. Accordingly, you agree that the Licensor has made no express warranties, oral or written, to you regarding the Voxel Phantom and that the Voxel Phantom is being provided to you “as is” without warranty of any kind. The Licensor disclaims any and all other warranties, whether expressed, implied, or statutory, including, but without limitation, the implied warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, merchantability, and fitness for particular purpose. Except to the extent caused by gross negligence or wilful misconduct of the Licensor. Licensor shall not be liable for indirect, incidental, special, cover, reliance, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, loss of anticipated profit) arising from any cause under or related to this agreement.
7. This License Agreement shall be construed according to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany, under exclusion of any of its choice of law and venue principles.
8. Any dispute arising from the interpretation and/or implementation of this License Agreement, which cannot be settled amicably, shall be brought before a competent court of first instance in the city of Munich, Federal Republic of Germany.
9. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this License Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision hereof. In the place of the invalid provision, a valid provision is presumed to be agreed upon which comes economically closest to the invalid or unenforceable provision.
Please see Download for Login.